WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
In light of the challenges to health and safety posed by the COVID-19 virus, Word of Restoration International Church (WORIC) has taken heightened precautionary measures in the best interest of our members, guests and staff. Please note the following protocols that have been in existence and/or recently established:
- Hand sanitizer stations. Existing hand sanitizer stations remain in place in various locations around the campus.
- Disinfecting our buildings. High-traffic and frequently used surface areas across the campus are cleaned and disinfected daily. For gatherings such as Worship Experiences, all surfaces are cleaned both before and after. For the health and safety of our choir and worship leaders, microphones and instruments have been sanitized as well.
- Limited public gatherings. Until further notice, the WORIC campus will be CLOSED for ALL Worship Experiences. Word Wednesday Life in 45 (12:00PM) and 1-Hour Empowerment (7:30PM) Bible Studies will be available online ONLY. UPDATE: WORIC will host ONE Weekend Cyber Worship (WCW) on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM via LIVESTREAM or FACEBOOK LIVE.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Taking simple precautions will assist you in protecting yourself as well as help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 amongst our church family and in our community.
When on campus for worship:
- Exercise “Social Distancing” by opting to avoid close physical contact though hugging or shaking hands. Waving, fist-bumping and elbow-touching are effective greeting measures that avoid full physical contact.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer. Take advantage of the sanitizing stations around the campus.
- Wash your hands often, particularly after using the restroom.
If you or someone you are caring for exhibit symptoms or feel ill:
GENERAL INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- Always have clean hands when touching your eyes, nose or mouth, and when making contact with others.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water whenever possible. Lather hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and rinse completely.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer. Do not shake or wipe your hands to dry them, instead, rub them together until the sanitizer is dry.
- In consideration of others, avoid contaminating the air by coughing and sneezing into a tissue and immediately disposing of that tissue. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, but remove and clean the garment as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces in your home, school or office daily, or multiple times a day if necessary.
- Avoid coming in close contact with those who seem to be ill or under the weather.
- Determine if you are at risk and take the necessary measures that high risk or vulnerable individuals should take.
- Stay abreast of the current news and events relating to COVID-19. Only depend on reliable sources such as the Center for Disease Control and local and national news outlets for information.